International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Thank you! I haven't put anything on YouTube before. I do really like him. I may setup pens and put one in each. I just don't want to regret getting rid of the wrong one. That would make 4 counting the main rooster.
Oh I know the feeling, I still have all 9 girls. I'm afraid to get rid of any also, need guidance. 🙂

Let's play guess what happened to the 2 blcm and the one bc with white in its tail! The three that I am keeping for now were on attack mode protecting the others. Normally they would be trying to kill them.
I haven’t tried ground chicken. I did buy the meat grinder attachment for my wife’s kitchenade stand mixer I haven’t had the opportunity to use it yet.

I haven’t tried ground chicken. I did buy the meat grinder attachment for my wife’s kitchenade stand mixer I haven’t had the opportunity to use it yet.
Me either... I don't even know what you'd use ground chicken. In my defense I absolutely hate ground turkey so hmmmm. I have a grinder tho. Wife makes me ground bologna every so often. Yum!!
Only homemade tho, won't eat gas station or store bought.

That is what I use to grind meat also. I have a large grinder but unless your doing a large animal. It is not worth the time it takes to clean it. The good thing about grinding. It doesn't matter how old and tuff the chickens are.

Me either... I don't even know what you'd use ground chicken. In my defense I absolutely hate ground turkey so hmmmm. I have a grinder tho. Wife makes me ground bologna every so often. Yum!!
Only homemade tho, won't eat gas station or store bought.
I use it all the time in stir fry with vegetables from my garden. I also do chicken patties. Pretty much anything you put ground beef in you can do chicken.

I use it all the time in stir fry with vegetables from my garden. I also do chicken patties. Pretty much anything you put ground beef in you can do chicken.
Oh that makes sense. I'm definitely going to try ground chicken then. Gotta do something with all these grow outs hopefully coming... 🤣
Yes I'm counting my chickens before they hatch. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom