Is anyone else interested in cars and motorsport?

Looks good! And your birds are so pretty too 😍

Do you guys ever go camping in the van? My sis and her husband have a blue Mercedes* one like that they travel around in.
Thank you!
And yes we do! It has trucks/beds in the back, a sink, shower (with hot and cold water) and heater.
Also lots of tools, as it is our service vehicle for rallies.
It is all a bit rough, as we did it all ourselves, but it works.

Says you.
What about when one goes under a bridge, and people look down at it?
If they're busy enough on the bridge to be looking over and judging your transit, they need to be paying a LOT more attention to the road. ;p Plus, they're randos anyway. Not like they're gong to ring and say "Hey! Wash the roof off!"

Who likes/dislikes hand washing cars?
Normally I quite enjoy it, but after washing all of a full sized Ford Transit van by myself, I started getting a bit fed up!
You need a ladder and brush to reach the middle of the top, and to wash the windscreen I had to stick the sponge on a stick.
I detail cars every day for dodge dealership and we hand wash everything, funny enough I find that the promaster vans (similar to the transits) are actually some of the easiest to clean lol, mainly because there isn't many body lines to collect dirt, and you don't have to deal with getting around all the different body panels (grille, tailgate, bumpers, etc) with the brush/microfiber.

And i dont even wash the roof😂

I detail cars every day for dodge dealership and we hand wash everything, funny enough I find that the promaster vans (similar to the transits) are actually some of the easiest to clean lol, mainly because there isn't many body lines to collect dirt, and you don't have to deal with getting around all the different body panels (grille, tailgate, bumpers, etc) with the brush/microfiber.

And i dont even wash the roof😂
I can tell you don't wash the roof. It has the most body lines I have ever seen!
🤣
But agreed on the rest of it!

Who likes/dislikes hand washing cars?
Normally I quite enjoy it, but after washing all of a full sized Ford Transit van by myself, I started getting a bit fed up!
You need a ladder and brush to reach the middle of the top, and to wash the windscreen I had to stick the sponge on a stick.
Always washed detailed my own and wife's vehicles. She does go through a touchless (only touchless) from time to time. Especially starting now with the yellow pollen so bad round deeze parts.

Always washed detailed my own and wife's vehicles. She does go through a touchless (only touchless) from time to time. Especially starting now with the yellow pollen so bad round deeze parts.
Detailer secret. Use an air compressor with blow gun attachment to clean interior in place of vacuum on all except floors. Compressed air does a great job of blowing crap from crevices like on the seats. Ac ducts, dash, doors etc. Use on crevices on floor before vacuum and between side of seats and door

Got to take a few pics of of a static SRT caliber yesterday! the car was dirty and I was in a hurry so here's the only pics I got
1000031499.jpg
1000031493.jpg
1000031492.jpg
1000031500.jpg

Hopefully gonna get some better ones once spring comes around!

Back
Top Bottom