Is are these eggs dead they all have this same thing on the top of the egg???

Pics

Ocar3273

In the Brooder
May 22, 2019
So, I have all the these eggs and they all look the same but I’ve heard if they look like this they are dead but I’m not sure that is the case. It is about day 3 and here is the provided picture,
E0B69633-412E-43D0-B9D1-CFB9962F04E9.jpeg

So, I have 12 eggs and most of them have this vein (or blood I don’t know) at the top of the egg it is either 2 or 3 days developed and I’m a little worried about them.

Thank you !!!

The bottom picture was accidental but the top one the big circle is that day 3, the ring that the chick first starts out with ??? The smaller ring is either a way more visible veins or is it all blood

Thank you !!!

The bottom one looks perfectly fine to me. I can't really tell on the top picture, but those "rings" should kind of consolidate in the coming days - like I said don't stress give it a week and you'll know which ones are developing.

I usually candle at around 3 days just because I like to see the veining, but I wait until around 10 days or so to determine for sure which are developing and which are not. The top picture looks like a developing egg to me. I can't really tell on the bottom one.

Back
Top Bottom