Is it animal stealing season?

Fangeddeer

Songster
Apr 23, 2023
When I tell you it started with a whole family repeatedly trying to steal my drake because they thought I stole their fully grown drake but I actually raised and bought the duck.. now my goats..

Two no good punks cussed me out and yelled at me for the simple fact my goats got tangled up in pasture. And said I was letting them starve and I could get in trouble. I guess they didn’t know goats eat berry bushes, sticks, out of the trees, grass, and everything else in the field :oops:

My goats get tangled up so much we’re on our last option to STOP this. We don’t have a gated pasture, and obviously can’t let our goats free-range, so we put them on long long runners to explore our huge field with grass, trees, blackberry bushes, and other things.

Oh and, my bull was repeatedly ramming them. And when they let go he bolted over to me. Don’t mess with animals that aren’t yours :idunno

(Ps. We let them out to pasture for a few hours then take them over to their bed which is pretty big or the shed when it’s raining).
If someone stole my rooster though I’d be happy because I’ve been trying to rehome him😭 it’s never the animals you need to get rid of istg

Have you talked with your local sheriff about this? I mean, you could call and have one come "keep the peace." What they're doing could border animal abuse/tampering and could be charged for that, but in trying to stay as peaceful with neighbors, perhaps just having the law stop over some day for a cup of coffee might do wonders to let the miscreants know you're not going to put up with it.

Have you talked with your local sheriff about this? I mean, you could call and have one come "keep the peace." What they're doing could border animal abuse/tampering and could be charged for that, but in trying to stay as peaceful with neighbors, perhaps just having the law stop over some day for a cup of coffee might do wonders to let the miscreants know you're not going to put up with it.
I don’t really like calling the police but they do stop by now and then. Worse part is the lady’s were in a truck! It’s like they planned it out or something, considering they didn’t even know me (and I’m pretty famous on the island/where I live n almost everyone here knows who I am bc I grew up here)

My father said they’re snoops looking for excuses to steal as much as they can. Which makes sense.
Law does come by on rare occasions, but i won’t hesitate to welcome them back with the law if they try again:jumpy

It’s so weird, the years of animal keeping here no one even bat an eye. But now all of sudden everyone wants my animals

I would have them "no-trespassed" then as in served a paper that says they will be arrested if they step/drive onto your property. You could also put up signs on your property, but that wouldn't count someone driving into your driveway so that's why I'd want them personally served with no-trespassing as then they can't walk nor drive onto your property or they would be cited.

Back
Top Bottom