ISO Ancona ducks PNW

carousel

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 31, 2008
NW Oregon
I'm looking for about 3 Ancona girls.
they can be young but I need girls!
color is not important. But I would like ducks with good conformation and not over or under marked, I have a very nice drake and want to continue to improve the quality of my birds.
I live in Silverton, OR and willing to drive a few hours to pick up.
thank you!

Hello
I am working on show quality anconas (working with a group of people to get them recognized so all my colors are bred to the standard we have created for the APA process).
I have some available now and more due to hatch.
For top quality markings (no guarantees on conformation but all are bred to the standard we have for conformation and size, but still a work in progress and not all show quality birds produce all show quality offspring) I sell for $15 each, unsexed assorted colors. My minimum to safely ship is 6.

I also have 2 top quality drakes, roughly 4 weeks old now, available for $25 for the two and they can be shipped as a set of 2 together if needed. Both are black

I'm a bit interested? how much is shipping? my biggest worry will be to end up with more males I don't need! my roommate gave one of our girls to a friend who had just a single male drake who was stressed from being alone, so was not at an ideal ratio to start with but my ratio is far off right now 3 drakes and 6 ducks - one being a mixed breed broody with a clutch of barnyard mixes. we try to let the ducks free range on our 9 acres they do a great job on the slug/snail patrol so try to keep my boy numbers down. I want to place all the mixes once they are bigger and just focus on the Anconas so really want to get my girl numbers up and focus on good quality Anconas my zip code is 97381.

Unfortunately shipping is a killer unless you are in a neighboring state. But for their safety, they have to be shipped express.
To your zip code, express shipping with cost of box is $60.50

I shipped 2 batches to Oregon last week so that's nothing new for me!

If you want some pics of some of the available babies let me know. Do you have facebook? I also have several from my black project pen due before the end of the month which I have gotten more than 90% of that are "perfectly" marked so far this year

I have facebook, or will tonight. I figure further in the summer will start to be a problem as it will be too hot. I would like some pictures, thank you - I would love to see pictures of breeding pen ducks you can also email me carouselmal @ gmail dot com

Back
Top Bottom