ISO Fertile eggs for pick up in Michigan/ N Indiana

jjaazzy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Davie, Fl
Looking to pick up Fertile eggs Wednesday-Friday maybe Early Saturday 2/10/2018 interesting breeds? Tell me what you have. I will be in the Three Rivers area then flying out of GRR back home, want to take some eggs back. NPIP Farms please. Email directly [email protected]
Thanks!

Go on E-Bay, You can get any breed you want delivered at a very good price. I've had very good luck with eggs from there.

Looking to pick up Fertile eggs Wednesday-Friday maybe Early Saturday 2/10/2018 interesting breeds? Tell me what you have. I will be in the Three Rivers area then flying out of GRR back home, want to take some eggs back. NPIP Farms please. Email directly [email protected]
Thanks!
I emailed you with some information ! Good luck and contact me if you need any help

Thanks!
My Flower Farm - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/MyFlowerFarm/
My Flower Farm, Delton, Michigan. 403 likes. My Flower Farm is a small hobby farm in Delton, Michigan devoted primarily to raising and keeping Swedish...

Thank you so much for the referral, when this came in we were traveling north 2 hours through a snow storm to pick up eggs from another breeder. What we won’t do! I’m going to pin the Facebook page for future use if I ever get the opportunity again. This place is closer, and would have loved to get some Swedish. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom