ISO: LF Malay Eggs

Abronsyth

Songster
7 Years
Mar 19, 2013
Upstate NY
Looking for a small order of large fowl Malay eggs, preferably BBR or Spangled. I am attempting to acquire some for an outcrossing project. Looking to improve leg length and height of my Russian Orloff lines with some experimental crossing. (Also will likely get into breeding pure Malay to support the conservation of the breed in the USA.)

Let me know if you have any or have leads to someone who might.

Thanks!

I am following the post cause I would like some large Maley eggs also. I Raise and sell other breeds but this will be more of a hobby for us. My hubby’s grandparents always had them on his farm in Missouri when he was little.

Looking for a small order of large fowl Malay eggs, preferably BBR or Spangled. I am attempting to acquire some for an outcrossing project. Looking to improve leg length and height of my Russian Orloff lines with some experimental crossing. (Also will likely get into breeding pure Malay to support the conservation of the breed in the USA.)

Let me know if you have any or have leads to someone who might.

Thanks!

Hi, do you sell spangled orloff pullets by any chance? i would need them shipped to colorado. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom