ISO Pyncheon Bantam Breeder(s)

I have a porcelain Pyncheon. Probably last of the existence of this color. I need a regular Pyncheon roo to keep the existence alive!
Hi, I also breed Pyncheons. I've been breeding them for over 12 years. My absolute favorite breed of chicken! I just recently started with the Porcelain Pyncheons. Took me ten years but I finally did it. Where are you located? I'm in RI.

I have a porcelain Pyncheon. Probably last of the existence of this color. I need a regular Pyncheon roo to keep the existence alive!
Hi there, I also breed Pyncheons. I just started my own Porcelain Pyncheon flock. Took me ten years. She's not the last one LoL. I have one Roo and five pullets. Absolutely love this breed. Do you still have your hen?

Hi there, I also breed Pyncheons. I just started my own Porcelain Pyncheon flock. Took me ten years. She's not the last one LoL. I have one Roo and five pullets. Absolutely love this breed. Do you still have your hen?
Hi Shelly, Do you ship hatching eggs? I would be interested in them if you do...

Hi again, Shelly...
I am interested in purchasing Pyncheon hatching eggs. Do you ship them?
Hi,
Are you looking for the "normal" Pyncheons or the Porcelain Pyncheons? I'm still establishing my flock of Porcelain's so I wouldn't part with any of those eggs right now. I've never shipped eggs before but I'm sure I could give it a whirl. I've had eggs shipped in but never shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_20240209_152457519.jpg
    IMG_20240209_152457519.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240209_152435664.jpg
    IMG_20240209_152435664.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi,
Are you looking for the "normal" Pyncheons or the Porcelain Pyncheons? I'm still establishing my flock of Porcelain's so I wouldn't part with any of those eggs right now. I've never shipped eggs before but I'm sure I could give it a whirl. I've had eggs shipped in but never shipped.

I didn't know there was a normal Pyncheon, but I assume by that you mean the more golden brown ones. I can't find Pyncheons no matter what they look like, unless I want 30 chicks from Privett. I have a hen from last year when someone forced 10 on me without me knowing what they were......they were mostly boys and I felt lucky to find them homes. But now that I have shown her off, I have friends who want them, too, and I want to do my part for their continuation.

I ship eggs all the time. I use a styrofoam egg carton, wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap (about a 2 x 6" strip vertically and horizontally around each egg), then wrap the carton in bubble wrap, too, pack it and mark it fragile! It works very well!

If you are willing, I need a price and a projected ship date. Then we can figure out the rest.....Thank you!

I didn't know there was a normal Pyncheon, but I assume by that you mean the more golden brown ones. I can't find Pyncheons no matter what they look like, unless I want 30 chicks from Privett. I have a hen from last year when someone forced 10 on me without me knowing what they were......they were mostly boys and I felt lucky to find them homes. But now that I have shown her off, I have friends who want them, too, and I want to do my part for their continuation.

I ship eggs all the time. I use a styrofoam egg carton, wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap (about a 2 x 6" strip vertically and horizontally around each egg), then wrap the carton in bubble wrap, too, pack it and mark it fragile! It works very well!

If you are willing, I need a price and a projected ship date. Then we can figure out the rest.....Thank you!
LoL, by "normal" I mean the Mille Fleur color. I'm assuming that's what you had been given?

I am a little confused about why there are 2 reply buttons.....just want to make sure that you got my last message. Yes! The Mille Fleur colored ones are fine. My little hen just needs a mate!

Back
Top Bottom