ISO/Trade [W] Various chicken/quail eggs [H]$$, Peafowl Eggs

Kedreeva

Longfeather Lane
13 Years
Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
I am looking to add a couple of birds to my flock, so I am starting to look early. I would prefer to hatch birds alongside my peafowl, who will begin laying toward the end of next month, but can buy at any time if you're ready to sell immediately. I am happy to buy eggs directly, but if you would like to trade for peafowl eggs instead (and are willing to wait to do the swap, obviously) we can work that out.

I would prefer to work with someone who is NPIP, but as I am a tester I can quarantine and test as needed so it's not necessary.

What I WANT
  • Blue wheaten bantam ameraucana eggs
  • porcelain bantam cochin eggs
  • Barnevelder eggs
  • bobwhite quail eggs
  • celadon quail eggs

What I HAVE:
  • USD
  • Purple and blue split purple hatching eggs.
    • Pen 1 male is purple pied split BS & white eye, hens are purple BS split pied, purple BSSP
    • Pen 2 male is purple BS pied, hens are blue pied.
    • We are NPIP from last year and will be recertifying at the start of April

I am looking to add a couple of birds to my flock, so I am starting to look early. I would prefer to hatch birds alongside my peafowl, who will begin laying toward the end of next month, but can buy at any time if you're ready to sell immediately. I am happy to buy eggs directly, but if you would like to trade for peafowl eggs instead (and are willing to wait to do the swap, obviously) we can work that out.

I would prefer to work with someone who is NPIP, but as I am a tester I can quarantine and test as needed so it's not necessary.

What I WANT
  • Blue wheaten bantam ameraucana eggs
  • porcelain bantam cochin eggs
  • Barnevelder eggs
  • bobwhite quail eggs
  • celadon quail eggs

What I HAVE:
  • USD
  • Purple and blue split purple hatching eggs.
    • Pen 1 male is purple pied split BS & white eye, hens are purple BS split pied, purple BSSP
    • Pen 2 male is purple BS pied, hens are blue pied.
    • We are NPIP from last year and will be recertifying at the start of April

Sadie Girl Farm is one of the only few breeders in the US that are selling Celadons that lay 100% blue eggs. And they are NPIP certified. Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Back
Top Bottom