ISO Turkey Poults and Cayuga Ducklings

DaniT

In the Brooder
Jan 23, 2017
Looking for Both Turkey Poults and Cayuga Ducklings in Idaho or reasonable Ship to Idaho .....

The turkeys are laying already! I free range so it is easter every day. If I get orders I'll pen them up in the morning to collect eggs then let them out to be turkeys... or dogs that follow me around and get in the back of the truck as they think they should...

The turkeys are laying already! I free range so it is easter every day. If I get orders I'll pen them up in the morning to collect eggs then let them out to be turkeys... or dogs that follow me around and get in the back of the truck as they think they should...
Will you be selling eggs or poults?

I will sell eggs and poults but I'm not sure about shipping live. They get cold so easy. Can you hatch eggs? My flock has crazy high fertility rate so even shipped you should get some hatchers

Chicks too

I will sell eggs and poults but I'm not sure about shipping live. They get cold so easy. Can you hatch eggs? My flock has crazy high fertility rate so even shipped you should get some hatchers
Chicks too
Where are you located? I am borrowing an Incubator right now .... on Day 20 of some Bourbon Reds .... out of 8 eggs ... 4 are developing .... hoping they all 4 hatch ... but would like to get a few more ... LOL

Where are you located?   I am borrowing an Incubator right now .... on Day 20 of some Bourbon Reds .... out of 8 eggs ... 4 are developing .... hoping they all 4 hatch ... but would like to get a few more ... LOL 
I'm in sunny California which was just rainy, stormy California but now it is beautiful. I could try shipping if your weather is good

I'm in sunny California which was just rainy, stormy California but now it is beautiful. I could try shipping if your weather is good
LOL it was still snowing here as of yesterday .... in north central Idaho ... LOL I have gotten chicks from a Hatchery in Ohio ... and they are doing great.....

LOL  it was still snowing here as of yesterday .... in north central Idaho ... LOL  I have gotten chicks from a Hatchery in Ohio ... and they are doing great..... 
there are not many hatcheries in California so we have had trouble getting them here. I have been raising this flock for 4 years now and only bring in 1 new male a year to keep the gene pool healthy. I have been hoping to get a sweet grass male but they are rare
last year's dad

Back
Top Bottom