iTunes Questions

HollyBird24

Crowing
8 Years
Nov 10, 2011
Manitoba, Canada
I hate Apple, everything to do with their ridiculous system. They gotta make everything so freakin complitcated and I'm almost wondering why I bothered getting an iPod in the first place. I can hardly use it.

Anyways, I have a few questions. How can you get YouTube videos into your iTunes library? Is it even possible?

I've used frostwire a few times but its very glitchy on my computer, it works really well sometimes and other times it doesn't work at all. I've tried using it for videos but it won't let me send the, to iTunes, what am I doing wrong?

I hear ya... *sigh*
hmm.png

Its pretty bad when your kids ask for cheaper MP3 players because its easier to get music on them then on ipods...
lol.png

I miss buying the actual album from record stores...
hmm.png
That was so much easier, and a lot funner.

Last edited:
ep.gif
I LOVE Apple.
We have desktop Macs and iPhones. I love how easy they are to use, how easy it is to swap info from the phone to Mac and how useful the phone is. It does everything a computer does. I'm typing this now on my phone.

Quote:
I guess its just something you get used to. I've had Windows all my life. You couldn't pay me to get an Apple computer. As it is, I'm ready to chuck this stupid iPod out the window
tongue.png

I have an iPhone. It is very easy to get music onto iTunes that you haven't purchased. The better place to find this info would be google.

Not sure about the youtube things.. DO you have an iPod touch? If you do, you can just get the Youtube ap and watch videos from there.

I never have a problem getting stuff on my iPad or iPhone or swapping stuff from my Zune to either one. As far as an iPod is concerned, my 13-year old grandson doesn't seem to have a problem. If he were here I'd hook you up with him.

Back
Top Bottom