Jacin's Fiber Art

20240426_100925.jpg
20240426_100935.jpg

20240426_095951.jpg

20240426_100035.jpg
20240426_100050.jpg

Okay. I've recently gotten into more wool art and I'd love to buy some when y'all can ship :)
What ones caught your eye? I sold a fair amount today, but if I know there's interest in some, I can recreate them (to an extent, obviously each one is a bit different because they're all handmade)

What ones caught your eye? I sold a fair amount today, but if I know there's interest in some, I can recreate them (to an extent, obviously each one is a bit different because they're all handmade)
I personally lean towards very neutral or deep colors/combos so Moth Kisses, Cygnus, Luxury, and Aurora Borealis were my favorites. For bright pieces I really loved You're A Mean One, Amazon Scarlet (stunning!), Cherry Blossoms At Midnight (for it's high contrast), and Ice And Fire.

I personally lean towards very neutral or deep colors/combos so Moth Kisses, Cygnus, Luxury, and Aurora Borealis were my favorites. For bright pieces I really loved You're A Mean One, Amazon Scarlet (stunning!), Cherry Blossoms At Midnight (for it's high contrast), and Ice And Fire.
Ice and Fire was one of my favorites. Cygnus too, but those were based on a character in my book and I'm pretty partial to him.

I thought for sure Cherry Blossoms would go today, but so far I think both are still at the booth.

I'll go through and see which ones are left tomorrow when we get there (I wrote down what sold, but forgot the notebook) and update. But I like the ones you picked out, so I'll be making a lot more once July hits too.

Back
Top Bottom