Japanese Bantam Thread!

Very happy that the District JBBA has been awarded to Lawrence County Poultry Club on Nov. 30, 2013 in Lawrenceburg, Tn.
grayjap74, Welcome to BYC and welcome to the Japanese Bantam thread! I assume from your post that you show. We would love to see some pictures of your birds, but you have to have something like 10 posts before you can post pictures.

Oh GLad to hear that! I have my JBs first 3 eggs in the incubator also on day 6
big_smile.png
OK you guys are getting me stirred up, I've been trying to get it together to get stuff in the incubator, I am way behind schedule! Gonna have to get going.

Moomoodiddy

From what I see the hens especially are way to big bodied and long, they also have pretty long legs. When I raised japs I didn't want to be able to see light on the other side when I look at them from the side. I believe the color in your case is silver grey

Hi everyone this is my 1st post to this thread i hope my picture is able to be seen. Just wanted to share my new hatch! I am going to start off with saying i choose not to raise short leg Japs because they do not fit my lifestyle because i do not show. I'm only in it for the fun!! But i try to stay with medium legs because i do love the breed. Any hoo these little guys are sired by what i think is a truly unique little Jap rooster. Please let me know if this picture is visible because i would like to put a picture of daddy (Saint) also. And i would just like to say i really enjoy this site and look forward to chatting you up
Moni

Hi everyone this is my 1st post to this thread i hope my picture is able to be seen. Just wanted to share my new hatch! I am going to start off with saying i choose not to raise short leg Japs because they do not fit my lifestyle because i do not show. I'm only in it for the fun!! But i try to stay with medium legs because i do love the breed. Any hoo these little guys are sired by what i think is a truly unique little Jap rooster. Please let me know if this picture is visible because i would like to put a picture of daddy (Saint) also. And i would just like to say i really enjoy this site and look forward to chatting you up
Moni

aww i cant wait to hat h some of mine and yea the pic quality looks good to me

Awesome... Thank u moomoodiddy. I will take some pictures of my little roo Saint and post them tomorrow. I think he is a really unique color and would like to get some opinions. He is black with a bright gold head and saddle feathers. Hint the name Saint ( we are in Louisiana) for our state football team LOL

grayjap74, Welcome to BYC and welcome to the Japanese Bantam thread!  I assume from your post that you show.  We would love to see some pictures of your birds, but you have to have something like 10 posts before you  can post pictures.  
Hi guys i posted a picture with my 1st post on the thread. I did it from my iphone using pictures from my phone picture library. I don't know if that makes a difference but it worked!!! :0)

Back
Top Bottom