Japanese Bantam Thread!

Here is my newest hatch they are 6 days old. I can't wait to see what colors they turn out. There are six here and my other hen hatched seven and they are 4 weeks old. Life is good. :0)

Here is my other little hen and her 7 4 week old babies. They are almost to big to get under her but she manages some how!!!

So they change colors as they age!!!!!

Believe it or not ya and it is really cool to watch. I was scared at first when it hatched but now that she is feathering out she is starting to get black color.

They start like this.

This is what that chick came from and what it will look like.

I have looked all over and talked to breeders and that is what they are suppose to look like. This came from a really good breeder and that is who I called when that chick hatch because I thought she had a mixed flock. She was right the chick is turning black with white spots just like these.

Sun was shining and my chickens were enjoying their free range time. I decided get a few photos of them and share on here. I love my little Japanese Bantams. They make very good friendly pets!

this is my weird grey japanese bantam mix. i know he is half grey japanese but the other half i have no idea he is even smaller than some of my other bantam hens!

Back
Top Bottom