Japanese Bantam Thread!

That's a weird pic but u can see it its very small because he got pecked and it stayed like that at his age it's easy to fix !!!
smile.png

May be my vision but what exactly are we looking at ? I'm like the other person that said "this is a weird pic" !!

Shannon

Here is my rooster. I had to hold his legs, he kept trying to run from me..lol.. His face got a little beat up, my Barred Rock rooster was picking at him threw the cages so I had to move him. I was afraid he would hurt my lil guy. I have 6 of these eggs in the incubator. Are they really hard to get to hatch? I really want some bitties outta him!! I love the green and purple in his coloring!!

I have a question? I have a golden japanese bantam and a black cochin. What would the chick be like if they cross ? I hope it would be cute
fl.gif

I have a question? I have a golden japanese bantam and a black cochin. What would the chick be like if they cross ? I hope it would be cute
fl.gif
I actually bought some off a guy that was that breed. The dad is a Black Japanese rooster an mom was a White Cochin hen. He said he also had a Silkie hen in there too but I didn't see any signs of silkie in them. I got all 5 off of him and they were really cute but mean little buggers..lol.. I don't think he fooled with them much though. I don't have them any more I sold them to a guy last week but I do have pictures!

These are the 5 bitties and the last picture is of the daddy which I own now!!

Back
Top Bottom