Japanese Bantam Thread!

I am interested in hatching eggs, if anyone is interested in shipping to VA or if you live somewhat close either I can pick up or meet halfway? I'm unsure on color, definitely interested in lavender but have not seen a photo of those. .I can only find a few colors so far. .interested in quite a few

I am interested in hatching eggs, if anyone is interested in shipping to VA or if you live somewhat close either I can pick up or meet halfway? I'm unsure on color, definitely interested in lavender but have not seen a photo of those. .I can only find a few colors so far. .interested in quite a few
Hello SpecialHen: Yeah; the Lavender takes some cross breeding to accomplish the desired color, and that puts them in the 'Rare' category. I've never purchased eggs, but have read, that once delivered, let them set still for a few days for all the air bubbles to settle back into one air space.

Hello SpecialHen: Yeah; the Lavender takes some cross breeding to accomplish the desired color, and that puts them in the 'Rare' category. I've never purchased eggs, but have read, that once delivered, let them set still for a few days for all the air bubbles to settle back into one air space.
I know purple of any shade is a favorite in this household...I'm interested in seeing other colors...I just can't find many pictures online...The black/white//black...buff/black..etc...I'm interested in more than just the lavender, I'm mostly looking for a breeder that would be willing to ship eggs or meet me right now.
We are intending to keep the animal as a pet and possibly as an emotional support service animal.

Okay, definitely interested in hatching eggs in Lavender,Blue or Chocolate . Please PM if you are open to giving us some hatching eggs or day old chicks. Thank you.

Last edited:

Here is my BTW Japanese Tokyo.....at least I THINK she is a Japanese......do young BTW japs normally have speckled black and white feathers when they come in at 2 weeks?
Thank you so much for these pictures, mine look just like this, so I decided she's a black tailed white japanese bantam. =D Thanks again

I am incubating Japanese eggs right now! they are supposed to hatch on good friday! I will post picks.
1f60a.png

my girls are SO broody and we don't have roosters. I feel like i am trying to break one and then once that one has finally stopped trying to sit the other ones goes broody :/ gah!!!

Back
Top Bottom