Japanese Bantam Thread!

Pics
I looove these birds! I would love to have some! I have ot many birds already though....
lol.png

I wanted to let you Japanese Bantam lovers know that I have several pair of young White Japanese for sale on the for sale forum. I should be able to post pictures Saturday night and you can also look at my page to see my birds.
Thanks,
Terry

Hi Terry
Do you have any of the solid buff japs? Or would you have some for sale next year? Do you still have your japanese bantam site? I've tried and tried to go to it. But I always get an error message or a different site.
Thanks
Danny
Quote:

Quote:
According to John DeSaavedra, who was involved in their development, the beard was brought in using bearded white old English Game Bantams.

huh interesting! Thanks!

Hey all I was wondering if any of you could show me a pic of one of your Japanese ladies eggs?! I found this earlier today out in the girl's run & it is too small to be one of my silkies eggs... My Japanese girl(s) are about 6 months now... Thanks in advance!

105510_dsc01518.jpg

&& these are my girls
Luna:
105510_dsc01511.jpg

Juno:
105510_dsc01502.jpg

105510_dsc01496.jpg

Quote:
That looks about right to be a JB egg. My two JB hens are about 8 months now. One started laying at around 6 months, the other just started last week. There is a subtle color difference between the two. One lays very pale brown eggs, the other is even paler ... almost an off white.

Here's one of my JB's eggs:
105519_img_0403.jpg

And here it is in comparison to a Large egg from the supermarket:
105519_img_0407.jpg

George

Back
Top Bottom