Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I have Cochins in the group I let free range I run iowacanas, half ameraucana half Iowa blues they are great and fierce free rangers ever vigilant founding the alarm when a sparrow flies over and will fight off hawks with their talons!! They protect the fluffy butts!

The bantam Cochin are laying again.......... Blue rooster over blue, blue molted & Mille Fleur hens. BUY IT NOW 10 bantam Cochin hatching eggs $30 shipping included.
I so want these, but alas I'm going to get murdered if I buy cause I just don't have the extra money. : gah

Last edited:
BIN to ship next MONDAY! payment needs to be made when they are claimed. CLAIM HERE AND PM ME! Shipping is $18 for up to 2 doz

12+ Olive Eggers CCL roo over solid blue and a cuckoo Marans pullets. I have had GREAT hatches from these eggs. $15

12+ (2 sets available) Blue and Black Copper Marans from 2 pens. one pen is laying my darkest eggs I have ever gotten. the other pen made the other pullets hehe. both pens are covered by black copper roos. $20 per doz might have 3 doz.

12+ Blue and Reg Barred Rocks I have a good shepherd roo over 5 blue barred hens/pullets. $15

NEW BREED 8+ RHODEBAR I have been hatching these with great fertility and hatches. my first hatch was 3 pullets my second was 5 pullets one roo. 7 more in the Hatcher now. don't expect a pullet heavy hatch. but I would like to know what you hatch. $25

12+ Barred Crested Easter Eggers ok the eggs are not the cleanest but fertility and hatch rates are great! I am getting about 8 eggs a day. $10 (you have to tell me you saw this ad!!!!)

OK I think that is it for the day!

BIN to ship next MONDAY! payment needs to be made when they are claimed. CLAIM HERE AND PM ME! Shipping is $18 for up to 2 doz

12+ Blue and Reg Barred Rocks I have a good shepherd roo over 5 blue barred hens/pullets. $15

12+ Barred Crested Easter Eggers ok the eggs are not the cleanest but fertility and hatch rates are great! I am getting about 8 eggs a day. $10 (you have to tell me you saw this ad!!!!)

Last edited:

rock are spoken for and one batch of the EE too.....yeah!

These are the Marans I have so far

12+ Olive Eggers CCL roo over solid blue and a cuckoo Marans pullets. I have had GREAT hatches from these eggs. $15

12+ (2 sets available) Blue and Black Copper Marans from 2 pens. one pen is laying my darkest eggs I have ever gotten. the other pen made the other pullets hehe. both pens are covered by black copper roos. $20 per doz might have 3 doz.

NEW BREED 8+ RHODEBAR I have been hatching these with great fertility and hatches. my first hatch was 3 pullets my second was 5 pullets one roo. 7 more in the Hatcher now. don't expect a pullet heavy hatch. but I would like to know what you hatch. $25

OK I think that is it for the day!

good thing my bators are full and I'm stacking eggs.... otherwise I would have snagged a few of these!

I am going to an exotic auction tomorrow and I am taking the Marans and olive eggers eggs so they may be sold. I will update if they are. I may not reply to PM till tomorrow night when I get home. Wish me luck! taking 15 juvies guinea and 3 SPW bantams hens and 2 k and a quad of wheatens ams. I am hoping to get a new roo over the fall and have new pullets growing out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom