Saaniya

Crazy Chicken Mom
6 Years
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
Hey Guys
This is my continued post from my last one ..

As it was My 4 month old Leghorn Rooster suddenly got some symptoms like "Cold Feet's" & Sleeping Thenafter I Found That when he is breathing i can hear a sound , few sneeze so ..Just To Be On Safe Side I Consult Vet And After The Examination Vet Told Us That My Roo Has A "Acute Respiratory Infection" He Suggested Me To Give Mint Tea And Garlic Along With An Antibiotic "Tylosin" .
Unfortunately Tylosin Was Unavailable

In My City At This Time So I Call The Vet Again And He Prescribed Me This I'm Attaching Pic ..I'm Sending It Here Just To share with everyone ..

Vet suggested me to give this medicine to both of my roosters but my.other one don't have any serve symptoms except funny noise , grrrrrrr sound , barking like dog & sneeze lol maybe for safe side he recommend

IMG_20171113_151712.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Update us on the progress of your chickens' recovery. Most people do not have the means to take their chickens to a Vet. Any simple solution to try at home is certainly HELPFUL. :thumbsup
WISHING YOU BEST.... :highfive:

Thanks for sharing. Update us on the progress of your chickens' recovery. Most people do not have the means to take their chickens to a Vet. Any simple solution to try at home is certainly HELPFUL. :thumbsup
WISHING YOU BEST.... :highfive:

Awww that's mean a lot ..
I think everyone who having pet chickens they must take them to vet when they get sick I:hit tried home remedies too but I think some serious infections need Medicine :old

They are now no breathing problems :ya

Back
Top Bottom