Kentucky people

Beautiful area! I have family originally from that area and we visit that area for trail/adventure riding and camping as often as possible
I think my brother is planning his wedding in Slade……I haven’t confirmed dates or venue yet. I just saw his fiancé post asking for a bridal hairdresser willing to travel 😳

Hey Ya'll. I have two 1yr old Delaware laying hens that need a new home. They are healthy , friendly and have been well taken care of. They are very big girls which is one reason they need a new home. I did not know they were going to be as big as they are and I would like to downsize as in size of my chickens.
I'd like them to go to a good home. They would make excellent first chickens as they good and sturdy gals and will come when called and are coop trained.
I'm in Frankfort.

Attachments

• 20220911_190133.jpg
    20220911_190133.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Hi everyone! I have two 5 month old buff Orpington Drakes that I am looking to re-home. I have another Drake that my hens (and I) prefer— he is a sweetheart. Unfortunately, they have shown a bit of aggression toward the other ducks recently. I am located outside of Louisville in the LaGrange area. If not interested, I will happily accept any advice!

Back
Top Bottom