Kentucky people

MISSING: female Blue Heeler pup.

Here's the link to my FB post where all the info is posted, along with a recent photo. If you could Share this via FB, or just keep an eye out, I would really appreciate it.

She was last seen in Grant County. Her name is Sigrid (pronounced *see-grid*) and is four months old. She went missing 4/21/13 at 2 p.m. She is wearing a bright orange collar and while she is very people-friendly, she'll run away from anything with an engine (the neighbor kids ran her down with a four-wheeler a few weeks ago and has been petrified ever since). She's very obedient and knows all of her [basic] commands. I've had her since she was six weeks old and have put a lot of time and heart into working with and training Sigrid; I'm going crazy trying to find her.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4731147404655&l=ae0e739e57

Not new to the site, but just got my first chickens. I got 4 adult birds, a roo, and 3 hens, all White Rocks. Two of the hens laid with in an hour of arriving home, and the third laid yesterday morning. The roo is very good, very concerned about his ladies. :) They are such fun to watch.

Eventually, I would love to have some Delawares, if I could find them in Kentucky. That will be a bit, u til the main hutch is built.

MISSING: female Blue Heeler pup.

Here's the link to my FB post where all the info is posted, along with a recent photo. If you could Share this via FB, or just keep an eye out, I would really appreciate it.

She was last seen in Grant County. Her name is Sigrid (pronounced *see-grid*) and is four months old. She went missing 4/21/13 at 2 p.m. She is wearing a bright orange collar and while she is very people-friendly, she'll run away from anything with an engine (the neighbor kids ran her down with a four-wheeler a few weeks ago and has been petrified ever since). She's very obedient and knows all of her [basic] commands. I've had her since she was six weeks old and have put a lot of time and heart into working with and training Sigrid; I'm going crazy trying to find her.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4731147404655&l=ae0e739e57

I will post this on FB when I get home from work to help spread the word, we live in Scott Co and have a Blue Heeler as well and would be crushed if he went missing.

JK Farm - I hope you find her soon. :hugs. :fl I will keep an eye out for her. What part of Grant Co.? I live in northern Owen Co.

ETA - Just looked at the Facebook post. I'll watch for her if we head to Tractor Supply today.

Last edited:
Hello Im new to the BYC site too...Your not far from me I am in Fern creek just outside Mt Washington...I am also new to having chickens...just started this spring my babies range in age from 3-7 weeks...Dominiques (might have misspelled that) are on my list too...I would be interested in looking at any extra marans chicks you hatch out...

HillyBillyHeart and KYTinPusher - Thank you! There is a $100 reward if she is returned.

HillyBillyHeart - I am completely crushed. I've put a lot of time and heart into working with her since she was six weeks old. She's still just a puppy and I don't know that she could have survived alone in the woods overnight. The coyote population is scarily high.

gosh. Kentucky people haven't posted here in a long time...well anyways, I am new and loving this site for information. My fiancé and I just bought some land in Taylorsville, Ky and want to raise chickens. We know nothing about them. I was wondering what type of chickens do well in KY? Thanks

OK, shared the post on my FB page. I really hope she turns up soon.

Still no sign of her.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom