KFC chicken update (PICS)

Quote:
Oh WOW! i never knew that. I've only been in Gainesville once, and I must say it is simply gorgeous. I'll be back for a visit in September. Even the ghetto is pretty up there.

As a society, we don't like to face this fact that we, by nature, are supposed to be guardians of the earth and its creatures; it's a truth that's pushed to the wayside as we pursue wars and bigger profits.

why do you suppose that is?

It makes me sad that most people in developed nations have little knowledge of the lives of the animals we eat. I am sure a small percentage of people wouldn't care, but I think far many more would be distressed by what they learn.

I'm far from where I want to be on this spectrum, but trying to take better steps.

back on point to the OP, sorry for wandering, the rooster looks very healthy and fiery as others have said. Congrats to you!​

Quote:
why do you suppose that is?

It makes me sad that most people in developed nations have little knowledge of the lives of the animals we eat. I am sure a small percentage of people wouldn't care, but I think far many more would be distressed by what they learn.

I'm far from where I want to be on this spectrum, but trying to take better steps.

back on point to the OP, sorry for wandering, the rooster looks very healthy and fiery as others have said. Congrats to you!

It's simple really.

"We" as a nation, have become lost. I dont think it has much to do with one religion or another. We, as a whole, are just lost.

Sadly not many could look at the first picture and see what many of us see. The sadness. The defeat.
Many would say we are putting human emotions on animals. Well maybe. Just maybe. We are just seeing animal emotions in animals. Maybe it isnt that we are "seeing" things or putting our emotions on an animal. Maybe it's just we have the sight and the heart to be open to what is there in front of us.
Those of us that can see this. Are the ones truly blessed.

To the OP. We were put here as guardians to this planet and all that inhabit it. You are doing that job very well. Keep it up

tygab- I never noticed how long Alpacas necks are. We had llamas when I was growing up and I am pretty sure their necks werent that long.(?)

Last edited:
Wow how wonderful, the eyes really got me
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom