King Arthur Yuletide Spice Blend

Twizzler

Songster
May 13, 2020
Western Colorado
Has anyone used this before? I received it as part of of the spice and cookie set and I have no idea what flavors it would pair well with. I was thinking maybe chocolate? Maybe?

Here’s the label
45DCFDEB-5240-43E4-B258-DAB98331064A.jpeg

I checked the King Arthur website and these are some of their suggestions for it:

Crafted especially for festive recipes like stollen (pictured above), panettone, and cinnamon buns, this blend of cardamom, coriander, mace, allspice, nutmeg, and orange peel tastes just like the holidays. We love the subtle spice it adds to Cranberry-Orange Babka, a stunner of a bread recipe that is a worthy candidate for any holiday breakfast table.

Here's a link to what I saw: baking-holiday-spice-blends

Bet it smells terrific!

Has anyone used this before? I received it as part of of the spice and cookie set and I have no idea what flavors it would pair well with. I was thinking maybe chocolate? Maybe?

Here’s the label
View attachment 2361215
I've never tried it -- I prefer to make my own spice mixes -- but it sounds like it might go well with something fruity, like fruitcake, or a spice cake.
Adding it to chocolate sounds interesting, though... it might also be good sprinkled in a pie.

Looking at customer reviews for that blend, other people used it for Spritz cookies, apple and pumpkin pies, and spice cupcakes.

Back
Top Bottom