KO Shamo Breeders

drspleeen

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 1, 2013
Hello

I am having a hard time finding good high quality KO Shamo Breeders here in the USA. Does anybody have any advice as to wear to find some quality breeders of these birds? I have a few really good breeders I already use and trust that are in PA and FL. However, I have run into trouble and problem birds when I try to purchase from anybody else. I have met several people that claim to raise pure KO but the tail is always too long or body isn't right . . . no split wign or prawn tail . . . or they are about 18" tall and could pass for a "CHU" Shamo or maybe a runt "O" Shamo . . . HA ha ! It seems only a few people have really good typed KOs like mine. If anybody could provide any information at all it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am looking for some of these KO SHAMO chickens but cannot find them anywhere. I am interested in buying some. If you know anyone or have any, im interested.

Looking for a hen for my son’s 4-h project and other shows. We are located in CA or if anyone willing to ship.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom