Ko shamo ISO

Topeteomar

In the Brooder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm looking to buy some ko shamo. I'm in nor Cal. Anyone ship or local. I am looking for some hens or pullets maybe a rooster or two . Let me know if you have any and how much please

I'm looking to buy some ko shamo. I'm in nor Cal. Anyone ship or local. I am looking for some hens or pullets maybe a rooster or two . Let me know if you have any and how much please
I am in the same boat as you. Would like to get my hands on some KO SHAMO. Im from southern cali. Please let me know if you find any.

I am in the same boat as you. Would like to get my hands on some KO SHAMO. Im from southern cali. Please let me know if you find any.
I haven't found any ko shamos yet. I do have a few pairs myself .send me your number if you would like so we can talk .

I am also looking for some Ko's sorry I did not mean to offend by jumping in on your post if I did but I been looking for 8 months. Ty

I don't at the time but will be have some birds for sale later on . I'm from Oroville . And you self?
Im from Long Beach. The name is Michael by the way. Let me know when you have any birds for sale. Preferably chicks. i just like raising them from when their small. Also since your in Nor Cal, you should hit up this lady:

http://thunderinghooves.us/index_files/koshamo.htm

She lives out there by Redding and she raises Ko Shamos. I found her website yesterday and emailed her about her birds, but shes currently out of birds at the moment.

I am also looking for some Ko's sorry I did not mean to offend by jumping in on your post if I did but I been looking for 8 months. Ty
No problem . I will be having some for sale late on this year . Where are you located?

Im from Long Beach. The name is Michael by the way. Let me know when you have any birds for sale. Preferably chicks. i just like raising them from when their small. Also since your in Nor Cal, you should hit up this lady:

http://thunderinghooves.us/index_files/koshamo.htm

She lives out there by Redding and she raises Ko Shamos. I found her website yesterday and emailed her about her birds, but shes currently out of birds at the moment.
I found that website a while ago as well but they sale out quick . I will be going out to Pomona in September if I have some chicks I will get a hold of you to see if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom