K's Chicken Comic and Art Thread

Bumping this because I got it printed!
PXL_20221031_174347584.jpg
PXL_20221107_210957650.jpg

PXL_20221107_210948284.jpg

The PDF is still free at https://zednope.itch.io/bawk but now you can buy a hardcopy if you want.

I think I'm going to repurpose this into a general art thread, I've been drawing a Lot of chickens!
chickenpage_1.jpg

This is going to be a poster with all/most of the breeds I have. Or at least as many as I can get done before I get sick of how difficult chicken feet are to get right! I think the breeds of the finished ones are mostly easy to guess but the sketches might be trickier.

I think I'm going to repurpose this into a general art thread, I've been drawing a Lot of chickens!View attachment 3325400
This is going to be a poster with all/most of the breeds I have. Or at least as many as I can get done before I get sick of how difficult chicken feet are to get right! I think the breeds of the finished ones are mostly easy to guess but the sketches might be trickier.
Love this so much! The simple shading is perfect.

Thanks! This has been a really fun challenge from an art-problem solving point of view, figuring out how to draw some very complex and fancy birds as well as getting the body language really nice and expressive.

Back
Top Bottom