Larkwell Valley (2023)

Pics
Wes with 2 of his gals, the dark brahma bantam and my last sexlink pullet. The sebright and Golden Child (Maybe the brahma bantam too, they really like each other) will be joining him in retirement one I make the last prefab usable again.
20230414_153706.jpg

Araucana trio (Colt, Bunny and Mare) and Peaches, the marans
20230414_153344.jpg

Estrella, the second (or 3rd) oldest hen I have. Half brother to Ambrose. @U_Stormcrow , this is the hen I mentioned in your thread that laid the ridiculously thin and unhatchable eggs and I'm hoping she doesn't lay at all this year
20230414_153002.jpg

And guess who got out again 😑
20230414_153008.jpg

Wes with 2 of his gals, the dark brahma bantam and my last sexlink pullet. The sebright and Golden Child (Maybe the brahma bantam too, they really like each other) will be joining him in retirement one I make the last prefab usable again.View attachment 3467712
Araucana trio (Colt, Bunny and Mare) and Peaches, the maransView attachment 3467714
Estrella, the second (or 3rd) oldest hen I have. Half brother to Ambrose. @U_Stormcrow , this is the hen I mentioned in your thread that laid the ridiculously thin and unhatchable eggs and I'm hoping she doesn't lay at all this year
View attachment 3467717
And guess who got out again 😑View attachment 3467719

Beautiful once again, and I laughed a little on the last one

well then, I'll hope she doesn't lay either! Good looking mix of birds
Thanks!

There's a tiny, almost impossible chance she was the mother of the pullet I just had to put down, solely going off the mothers who had pea combs that I had at the time. If she was, then it was a giant fluke, and I don't think she actually is the mama.

She's a pretty orange color, and combined with large eggs that were laid almost every day in her youth, I was bummed when the first several attempts yielded nothing viable, let alone hatchable

Back
Top Bottom