Larkwell Valley (2023)

Pics
Looks like you have two whites in there, the one with the black spot on it's head will probably turn out full white (all of mine like that do). I'm in the same boat for parentage. I never got to separating them this year, so no idea who made who. I'm especially curious as to the Lilac and Lilac Barred that turned up. I don't have any Blue Barred drakes although possibly two of them could be split. Pretty sure my Chocolate drake is split Barred, as are/were my two Choc hens (sold one of them). I have one Blue hen, but she probably isn't.

I hope I can split them up better this Spring. I want to do some more planned breeding as opposed to chaos!

I still want geese, or at least one. Boyfriend is opposed, but until he decides to move to Canada, it's MY show. :lau
The two whites with black spots so far have stayed all white with black spots on their head. One is my pfp, Loony Luna and the other is Twila.

So, here are Ambrose and Wes with their adopted son (hopefully).
20230909_102533.jpg

Based on its brother's development though, I'm thinking they're a female

So I don't know how many of yall remember giggles, my sebright mix I hatched (Golden child's brother). I got a pullet from Golden Child that looks just like he did.

I'll see if I can get a picture of her tonight. I'm very happy woth the color I got from Golden child's chicks. I have one pullet that is a soft butter color

Back
Top Bottom