Larkwell Valley (2023)

Pics
@Miss Lydia , do you know anyone here or anywhere i could read to figure out what crossing my blue Swedish drake over Pekin, khaki Campbell, buff, and Rouen hens? I'm debating on cutting the Rouen out, but I'd like a guess of what the offspring would look like first
I think @New duck mommy 2021 has a KC drake and Pekin female She has many pictures off off spring. But a Blue Swedish drake over these ducks I can't recall seeing.

@Moments has Blue Swedish not sure if she has any drakes though.

sorry I am not any help :hmm

I think @New duck mommy 2021 has a KC drake and Pekin female She has many pictures off off spring. But a Blue Swedish drake over these ducks I can't recall seeing.

Okay, thanks. ThereS tons of chicken color people, but I'm just not having luck with duck colors besides guesses, which mainly is that the Rouen offspring (and thus the khaki maybe too?) Would pass some sort of patterning on, with maybe a bib?
Would you happen to know if pekins are dominant or recessive white? Or do ducks not have two types of white like chickens?

I only have blue Swedish ladies, no Drakes only Pekin Drakes. Swedish hens and Drakes though have similar markings :)

Okay, thanks. ThereS tons of chicken color people, but I'm just not having luck with duck colors besides guesses, which mainly is that the Rouen offspring (and thus the khaki maybe too?) Would pass some sort of patterning on, with maybe a bib?
Would you happen to know if pekins are dominant or recessive white? Or do ducks not have two types of white like chickens?
Do you have a picture?

There is more than one type of white duck :)

Back
Top Bottom