Larkwell Valley (2023)

Pics
They are BEAUTIFUL!!!! They remind me a lot of my Lucky as she is huge like that and boss of the Duck Pen. When she marches around everyone gets up and gives her space. She does not pick on any of them but just because of her size she gets a lot of respect.
These two are in the keep pile. The back one was staying from the beginning (Metzer) and the front is most likely staying too. I love her eyeliner and I'm wanting a few shades of blue for my beginning pen (Dunlap)

Wow, I figured she was a Mule as I did not know they got that big. I had a Call duck mate my Mallard and it was Swedish so it stayed a lot smaller, about the size of a Mallard. She is huge!!!
I didn't know they get that big either. She's the only one, but she's always been rather large once they started getting feathers in. Her brother and sister (also keepers) aren't as big either.

I didn't know they get that big either. She's the only one, but she's always been rather large once they started getting feathers in. Her brother and sister (also keepers) aren't as big either.
She also has officially been named "The Crushinator" like from Futurama

None of my Mules had any red on their faces. They were also very quiet for the longest times and then my boys would let out the hiss of the male Muscovy and my girl could quack but only when scared or excited. She also let out other stranger sounds at times. She hangs mostly with the Muscovy Ducks that I have and is Queen of the Duck pen as she eats the most lettuce and bosses all of the rest of them around since she is so huge. The Males got rehomed since they over mated my other hens and were so large. They have the heads of their Mother Rouen Ducks and the beautiful gray bodies of their huge Muscovy Dad.
My Mules also had the back hook on their legs which my Mallard derived ducks never had so I knew they were Mules for sure. No red on the faces, huge, back hook.

Back
Top Bottom