Larkwell Valley (2023)

Pics
Everyone else seems okay, but I have to round up my Swedish again. She had been housed with then and when I went to grab her, the Swedish all got out.

I want to round Moose up too, the buff and Pekin penned themselves up, so apart from the Swedish, he's all alone
I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that my Mule stays alright as she is a big bird also. Her dad was so large though and my large Rouen so there was no chance of my Mule Ducks being small. I pray that the rest of the flock stays well.

I enjoy planning the garden and browsing catalog and seed sites. Trouble is I'll change my mind several times before planting time.
I buy way too many seeds. The term 'bitten off more than you can chew' was meant for me. I have like 13 packs coming already and my list for another catalog was like 30 long

Culled Ratchet and my spare mosaic male. Probably the toughest ones since last winter. Not looking forwards to the next ones that go
I have to sell my Drakes to a family friend that eats them and feeds his family with them. I could never do my own or eat any Duck as far as that goes. What a wimp I am. I can pinion my ducklings and take care of my prolapsed ducks by amputating what needs to come off but that is as far as I can get. That must be hard to do as I fall in love with them and cry when they have to go.

Back
Top Bottom