Larkwell Valley (2023)

I have to look at my pullets again. I have more than I need, especially since they're all related in one group at least by mama. But each one is different looking, so it's hard cause I wanna collect them all. I think I've picked one to go, plus a late sister that just stopped growing once winter hit. She needs to go, she won't be able to lay if she sticks around because of her size.
Do you rehome unneeded pullets?

I have to look at my pullets again. I have more than I need, especially since they're all related in one group at least by mama. But each one is different looking, so it's hard cause I wanna collect them all. I think I've picked one to go, plus a late sister that just stopped growing once winter hit. She needs to go, she won't be able to lay if she sticks around because of her size.
We had a small EE once. She just laid small eggs.

I'm done with the list. I just can't do it right now. I'm still lowering the numbers by a big deal, but I'm not someone who can just process a bird I like and want to keep because there's not enough room in the life raft.

I've already cut my feed down to almost 7 bags every two weeks, so I should still be close to my goal without needlessly processing

I'm done with the list. I just can't do it right now. I'm still lowering the numbers by a big deal, but I'm not someone who can just process a bird I like and want to keep because there's not enough room in the life raft.

I've already cut my feed down to almost 7 bags every two weeks, so I should still be close to my goal without needlessly processing
What's your goal?

Back
Top Bottom