Last minute turkey egg hatch along! Let's pray they're fertile hatch-along!

Just a stupid poll do you think these are going to hatch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluffy Lambs

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
The Hot State
My turkey (tweeter) has been laying eggs in our fireplace and my mom thought they were wet chicken eggs so she had been chunking them to the chickens! Well earlier she showed one to me and they were turkey eggs! 😠 We just butchered the dad (whooty) which was also my first turkey and first turkey that I butchered and I didnt even have to shoot it and he was pretty dang good fried 😏 so I'm assuming they're still fertile idk prayers from y'all that they are and advice will be really appreciated!
Screenshot_20220323-161939.png
Screenshot_20220323-162002.png
Screenshot_20220323-162048.png

I know it probably sounds silly that I just killed off one but I'm so eager to hatch more but it sounds fun to start breeding turkeys especially if they are gooder meat than wild turkeys idk I need to shoot a regular turkey and compare them😂😂

Anyway sorry for the boring long post ill tag y'all if you want @All4Eggz @Everose @sweaterthebroodyrooster @The-White-Elephant @Chikyboy @Bakbuk @Texasclucker @JustBabyMargo @Little Baby Bean @Show Sebright @Bigtom Turkey

My turkey (tweeter) has been laying eggs in our fireplace and my mom thought they were wet chicken eggs so she had been chunking them to the chickens! Well earlier she showed one to me and they were turkey eggs! 😠 We just butchered the dad (whooty) which was also my first turkey and first turkey that I butchered and I didnt even have to shoot it and he was pretty dang good fried 😏 so I'm assuming they're still fertile idk prayers from y'all that they are and advice will be really appreciated! View attachment 3035173View attachment 3035172View attachment 3035171
I know it probably sounds silly that I just killed off one but I'm so eager to hatch more but it sounds fun to start breeding turkeys especially if they are gooder meat than wild turkeys idk I need to shoot a regular turkey and compare them😂😂

Anyway sorry for the boring long post ill tag y'all if you want @All4Eggz @Everose @sweaterthebroodyrooster @The-White-Elephant @Chikyboy @Bakbuk @Texasclucker @JustBabyMargo @Little Baby Bean @Show Sebright @Bigtom Turkey
I'm here.
Lollipop Arrival GIF by The Righteous Gemstones
They'd better be fertle cuz poults are keeee-yoot!

My turkey (tweeter) has been laying eggs in our fireplace and my mom thought they were wet chicken eggs so she had been chunking them to the chickens! Well earlier she showed one to me and they were turkey eggs! 😠 We just butchered the dad (whooty) which was also my first turkey and first turkey that I butchered and I didnt even have to shoot it and he was pretty dang good fried 😏 so I'm assuming they're still fertile idk prayers from y'all that they are and advice will be really appreciated! View attachment 3035173View attachment 3035172View attachment 3035171

I hope they hatch! If they do hatch, There should be 50% Blue poults and 50% Black ones. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom