Lavender Orp Pair, O Shamo Pair, BBS and Buff Orp Roos. Npip

OkChickens

Orpingtons Are Us
9 Years
Dec 1, 2010
Owasso, Oklahoma
1 pair of Lavender Orpingtons for $45
1 Juvenile pair of O shamo hatched in march for $200 Obo 3 Buff Orpington roosters $10 each
2 BBS Orpington roosters for $20 each

All are this years hatch except the BBS Orpington Roosters. They are Last years Hatch. All are currently laying. Orpingtons are all potental show quality. Tulsa, Ok Area

I can ship for and additional amount plus the cost of the box.

Nate

Last edited:
hello, I am looking for 5+ hens that lay Big eggs. does your girls lay big eggs or are they medium sized eggs? I live in Az what would shipping be to 85119? My mom wants big layers & maybe we could "sneak" a rooster in too. please let me know asap. thank you.

Can i please have the orpington pair? This is for a hen and roo right? How to ship to alexandria virginia?

Hi Nate, I was wondering if you still have the OE Hens? I really only need 2 if you would split them. Please let me know if you do and what would be the best way to contact you. Thanks!

I am NPIP and AI clean for WA state...would you be interested in trading my breeding pair of Greenfire Silver Sussex for a couple of the olive egger hens..or for your lavender or pair? I am in Washington state.. Thank you. Julie

Olive eggers are sold. I still have the Lavender Orp Pair, O Shamo Pair, and 2 BBS Roos and 2 Buff Orp Roos, if they don't sell by next weekend they will be in the freezer on Saturday.

Nate

Back
Top Bottom