Laying hens contest!!!!!

I'm entering. :p

This is Feathers on her nest:

DSCF1758.jpg

And this is the egg.

feathersnest-1.jpg

She was about a year old when I took these pictures back in '09... Feathers died last year (RIP) and she was a red star.
Small eggs, funny because she was always the fat one. :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got that picture:

Here is my Dayday, she is a little over a year old and is a Red Star.

Here is the egg laid.

This is a great contest idea so just wanted to put forth some support....I just can't get my hens to cooperate with the picture taking. ...lol

They have decided lately to lay there eggs,'who knows wher'e...I told them I was going to start putting there food 'who knows where'...lol

Last edited:
This is a great contest idea so just wanted to put forth some support....I just can't get my hens to cooperate with the picture taking. ...lol

They have decided lately to lay there eggs,'who knows wher'e...I told them I was going to start putting there food 'who knows where'...lol

:lol:
We used to have to follow our chickens around in the early morning to find their nests.

Well I've taken WAY too long to place the birds. I wanted to see if I could get anymore entries....but I guess not.
hmm.png

Anyways here goes!!

First place and best laying hen goes to....... Feathers!!! and Delta2 23!!!
DSCF1758.jpg

Second place goes to............. Click!!! and Artsy1!!!

Third place goes to.............Dayday!!! and Ilovemyduckies!!

yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
Congrats!!!!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Oh, I only just noticed the results! I haven't been spending a great deal of time on BYC lately.
Thanks so much, it's been so long since I've placed in a contest, let alone won. :weee

Back
Top Bottom