Leghorn Cockerels comb dark on and off

Before I start another thread, can you help me in the following: can I vaccinate five month old chickens for fowlpox that is another Mistake I made I bought them vaccinated from the hatchery but didn’t vaccinate for fowl pox. Hens have already started laying if I vaccinate will this decrease production

not sure what country you are in, there is no vaccine usable in the UK though. i would ask your vet about it.

Realizing that now at the time I was so worried about Them getting sick that he clearly didn’t think it’s my fault too.
And that is because I am aware of viruses and bacterial infections. I live and I learn.
Do not give them antibiotics. If you raise them in a healthy environment with the resources they need, you'll never have to medicate them. Medicate anything you eat is unhealthy for you. Remember, whatever goes in your chicken goes in you or your family and friends. If a chicken looks wrong we either eat it, burn it and replace it. Sometimes chickens just fall over dead. Be concerned when they are all falling over dead one after the other. If that's the case you are doing something terribly wrong. 9 out 10 times its dirty water, food, coop or no access to fresh air, dirt, insects and vegetation. Its that simple. Good luck.

Do not give them antibiotics. If you raise them in a healthy environment with the resources they need, you'll never have to medicate them. Medicate anything you eat is unhealthy for you. Remember, whatever goes in your chicken goes in you or your family and friends. If a chicken looks wrong we either eat it, burn it and replace it. Sometimes chickens just fall over dead. Be concerned when they are all falling over dead one after the other. If that's the case you are doing something terribly wrong. 9 out 10 times its dirty water, food, coop or no access to fresh air, dirt, insects and vegetation. Its that simple. Good luck.
I’m confident enough to say that I provide the best care I can give. I’m Learning as I go. I’ll definitely do as you advise. Appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you know.

Back
Top Bottom