LF Salmon Faverolles hatching eggs for sale 12+ "Buy It Now"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

You sure have beautiful birds!
We are looking to expand our flock and we looooove Faverolles: our only fav is such a trooper! Since we are not totally set up, how long can we wait before you stop selling eggs? Also, would you be ok with mailing them to Montreal, Canada? (I understand it might be more expensive...)
Thanks a lot!

Hi there!

You sure have beautiful birds!
We are looking to expand our flock and we looooove Faverolles: our only fav is such a trooper! Since we are not totally set up, how long can we wait before you stop selling eggs? Also, would you be ok with mailing them to Montreal, Canada? (I understand it might be more expensive...)
Thanks a lot!
I'm curious how long you'll be selling eggs, too! We won't be set up to hatch for a few months, but we got a "free exotic" Faverolle roo and he's just the sweetest thing. We definitely want more. We're in California now, but I'm an Oregon girl, myself :) I miss it! It's only been a few months since we moved.

I'm curious how long you'll be selling eggs, too! We won't be set up to hatch for a few months, but we got a "free exotic" Faverolle roo and he's just the sweetest thing. We definitely want more. We're in California now, but I'm an Oregon girl, myself :) I miss it! It's only been a few months since we moved.
Hi there...Just sent you a PM! Thanks!

San Angelo tx here. im just starting out with chickens. love the favs, there beautiful. what all kinds of eggs do you have avaliable for the week of the 16th of April. im looking for a few Lf breeds. thanks in advance. ttyl8r

San Angelo tx here. im just starting out with chickens. love the favs, there beautiful. what all kinds of eggs do you have avaliable for the week of the 16th of April. im looking for a few Lf breeds. thanks in advance. ttyl8r
I sent you a PM about my eggs. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom