LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I am not sure if I should put guide dog labels on Fanta

Technically her tasks she is trained to do are because of my vision but she is semi-retiring.She can't use a guide dog harness and does some tasks that aren't normal for a guide dog but she still does guide (kind of)

I want to label her as a guide dog because everyone knows they are for the blind/visually impaired, so its a short easy to read and understand label that says I can't see properly

But

guide dogs normally use a specific harness and there is one very large charity that trains guide dogs, that is all most the only place you can get a guide dog from

So will it cause me more problems where people presume she is a guide dog in training (normally trained by people who don't need the dog) or presume she is a fake either because she doesn't have the harness, doesn't have the ID card that the charity gives you or any other things from the charity

Guide dog or no guide dog?

I am not sure if I should put guide dog labels on Fanta

Technically her tasks she is trained to do are because of my vision but she is semi-retiring.She can't use a guide dog harness and does some tasks that aren't normal for a guide dog but she still does guide (kind of)

I want to label her as a guide dog because everyone knows they are for the blind/visually impaired, so its a short easy to read and understand label that says I can't see properly

But

guide dogs normally use a specific harness and there is one very large charity that trains guide dogs, that is all most the only place you can get a guide dog from

So will it cause me more problems where people presume she is a guide dog in training (normally trained by people who don't need the dog) or presume she is a fake either because she doesn't have the harness, doesn't have the ID card that the charity gives you or any other things from the charity

Guide dog or no guide dog?
You can actually get harnesses for other assistance dogs too. Maybe check those out?

You can actually get harnesses for other assistance dogs too. Maybe check those out?
I have, she has assistance dogs labels but guide dog would mean people might actually realise I can't jump out of their way and they might keep their children and small dogs away from in front of me!

I do need an actual guide dog 😅 but she is still very much in training at the moment (and too young)

I have, she has assistance dogs labels but guide dog would mean people might actually realise I can't jump out of their way and they might keep their children and small dogs away from in front of me!

I do need an actual guide dog 😅 but she is still very much in training at the moment (and too young)
Ah yes, I remember you talking about that.

Get Fanta one of those headbands with a little sign on top of a spring, that says DON'T TOUCH!!! :lau

I'm so freaking confused right now.
Nobody has touched the incubator at all. And I checked it before bed and it was good.
Woke up to find the humidity spiked to 73%
Does anyone know what could have caused this?
I got it back down thankfully but I'm worried and confused
When did you set the eggs? Humidity spikes 24 hours after setting eggs as they are moist themselves.

I can't be the only one who thinks the new font style and size changing options should not be pfm only 🙁 they would increase accessibility of the website

So many people don't understand what its like to have a disability and find things like this behind a paywall or still inaccessible

Back
Top Bottom