LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Hello, I’m @TesoroSena, I’ve seen most of you guys around and have kinda been lurking around this thread. I always thought I was straight, because my parents are strict Christians and are not mean about it but are kinda homophobic. Anyway, I’ve never really looked at girls in an attractive manner, and I have only ever looked at guys before, but now I’m crushing rlly hard on this girl. But I still kinda like this guy I know. Not as much, but still. Does that mean I’m BI or lesbian, or is it just like a fluke and I’m just randomly attracted to this one girl? If this sounds weird just ignore me lol but I was hoping someone on this thread might know??….

Hello, I’m @TesoroSena, I’ve seen most of you guys around and have kinda been lurking around this thread. I always thought I was straight, because my parents are strict Christians and are not mean about it but are kinda homophobic. Anyway, I’ve never really looked at girls in an attractive manner, and I have only ever looked at guys before, but now I’m crushing rlly hard on this girl. But I still kinda like this guy I know. Not as much, but still. Does that mean I’m BI or lesbian, or is it just like a fluke and I’m just randomly attracted to this one girl? If this sounds weird just ignore me lol but I was hoping someone on this thread might know??….
Some people (straight included) are attracted to both genders and some see being bi sexual as not seeing gender at all. Doesn't mean you are or aren't bi. Just being attracted to one person of your same sex doesn't mean you are bi, if you continue to be attracted to both genders it's a definite possibility.

Welcome to the thread!

Some people (straight included) are attracted to both genders and some see being bi sexual as not seeing gender at all. Doesn't mean you are or aren't bi. Just being attracted to one person of your same sex doesn't mean you are bi, if you continue to be attracted to both genders it's a definite possibility.
Okay…
Welcome to the thread!
Thanks!

Some people (straight included) are attracted to both genders
Yeah, straight is normally being attracted to the opposite gender.
and some see being bi sexual as not seeing gender at all.
That's pan, where gender doesn't matter. Bi is where the gender can change the attraction. They can be used as the same term though
Doesn't mean you are or aren't bi.
Yep!
Just being attracted to one person of your same sex doesn't mean you are bi, if you continue to be attracted to both genders it's a definite possibility.
Yeah, that's a great way to explain it!

Sorry if that sounded kind of mean

I can’t believe how much trouble they had in starting this thread. I’m being raised by parents who don’t believe in being lgbtq, to the point where I can’t watch a lot of new shows because me parents are afraid of me becoming gay (welp that didn’t really work how they planned) but I don’t see how it matters. My parents say that God made it to where girl and girl/boy and boy can’t reproduce so they should not be together. But God also gave us the ability to choose and feel and love whomever. If he disapproves of lgbtq then why didn’t he make it to where we couldn’t be attracted to each other? Why do we have the choice?

Not bringing up the old arguments I just wanted to voice my opinion and see if anyone agreed.

Not necessarily. I had a few hens that were bad about doing so. Couldn't find a reason apart from them just being dumb and trying to make themselves comfortable without realizing they were getting rid of eggs. Those eggs usually ended up hatching if they weren't damaged too badly or too cold before I found them.
The eggs were probably already dead if they kicked them out, but I don't know much about that.

I can’t believe how much trouble they had in starting this thread.
Yeah, me as well. It's crazy
I’m being raised by parents who don’t believe in being lgbtq, to the point where I can’t watch a lot of new shows because me parents are afraid of me becoming gay (welp that didn’t really work how they planned)
That's beautiful 😂
but I don’t see how it matters. My parents say that God made it to where girl and girl/boy and boy can’t reproduce so they should not be together.
Mmmm then is love all about making children? I don't want to live in a world where everybody's only job is to have kids.
But God also gave us the ability to choose and feel and love whomever. If he disapproves of lgbtq then why didn’t he make it to where we couldn’t be attracted to each other? Why do we have the choice?
Exactly!
Not bringing up the old arguments I just wanted to voice my opinion and see if anyone agreed.
I very much agree

Not necessarily. I had a few hens that were bad about doing so. Couldn't find a reason apart from them just being dumb and trying to make themselves comfortable without realizing they were getting rid of eggs. Those eggs usually ended up hatching if they weren't damaged too badly or too cold before I found them.
Hmm, weird. Then again as I said, I'm not good at this stuff lol

I tend to play the 'am I attracted in that I want to be her or be the person she dates' game when i develop a crush on a girl (or guy. Or enby. Anyone, really). Helps put stuff into perspective.

Back
Top Bottom