LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Hey, if anyone manages to get an answer out of Nifty about if the mods are actually given a standard on what is and is not OK please post it here. I've seen it asked SEVERAL times on the other thread but so far haven't seen an answer and it's probably going to get buried under Kiki and her friends chattering if it is ever addressed.

Hey, if anyone manages to get an answer out of Nifty about if the mods are actually given a standard on what is and is not OK please post it here. I've seen it asked SEVERAL times on the other thread but so far haven't seen an answer and it's probably going to get buried under Kiki and her friends chattering if it is ever addressed.
X2
If someone can, that would be amazing. Or if you can’t tell it here because we can’t publicly discuss moderation, a PM would be just as good.

My understanding of it is the mods judge each post according to their opinion on how it is put into context. I could easily be wrong though .

Back
Top Bottom