LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I’ve been battling a kidney stone this week. Arggggggh.

my geese are mating and laying eggs and spring is in the air. My LGD is going through her first heat and last week my goose was trying to mate her, too. And she was like “ok.”

😳

I’ve never had a dog in heat in my life and this has been interesting.

View attachment 2496226Here’s Ccina w her cuz “Sultan” and her sibView attachment 2496228and this is her uncle “Eleven”(moms side)View attachment 2496233this is her dad “Carlos”View attachment 2496234and her auntie “Raven” or “Seven” or “little Elvis” can’t tell the difference(dads side) lmaoView attachment 2496235 and this might actually be her mom, or aunt. Her and the white one lay the same eggs so..
View attachment 2496226Here’s Ccina w her cuz “Sultan” and her sibView attachment 2496228and this is her uncle “Eleven”(moms side)View attachment 2496233this is her dad “Carlos”View attachment 2496234and her auntie “Raven” or “Seven” or “little Elvis” can’t tell the difference(dads side) lmaoView attachment 2496235 and this might actually be her mom, or aunt. Her and the white one lay the same eggs so..
There’s some of the flock
Omg. @Nigel27 . Eleven. I’m OBSESSED. 💗💗💗
Hey! Thanks for doing the work of learning. :) Language is always changing and sometimes it gets harder to parse. But in this case it makes so many people more comfortable and happy. It also is a huge indicator that not only do you respect LGBT+ but that people being LGBT+phobic around you won't be welcome. It's like carrying a little bit of safety for the community with you everywhere you go. So thanks for doing something small to keep the LGBT+ community a little safer.
Great post. Thanks for stopping in @cheepteach
I’m really happy with how this thread has gone.
So happy you came back by!!!!
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

Best I can do: virtual cuddles from a virtual buddy.

And loves from Dantaat the duckling:
View attachment 2516043
I love that ducky.
This was my first time eating them. I didn't think I'd ever get to try any until I went to the store today and saw them
😳 That’s so brave.
oh wait we're talking about tea now
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Hi! Welcome

Back
Top Bottom