LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Morning everyone. Woke up to more snow today! It's almost up to my knees, but sooo CLUCKIN beautiful. Just gave the coop-bound chickens a big bag of veggie scraps and the locked down guineas got corn scattered around their coop. Bored and cooped up...EAT! lol
I want snow! It is sunny and 50F here.

Chickens ate granny smith apple cores for breakfast, with feed.

Ugh our forecast just changed to the low twenties next week. It’s super annoying when that happens here because we are absolutely NOT prepared for hard freezes here and it’s so much work to get ready. Guess I know what I’m doing this weekend.

I have a huge living wall of shrubs screening things on tbe side of the house and they’ll die under about 25 if I don’t tent and heat them.

Ugh our forecast just changed to the low twenties next week. It’s super annoying when that happens here because we are absolutely NOT prepared for hard freezes here and it’s so much work to get ready. Guess I know what I’m doing this weekend.

I have a huge living wall of shrubs screening things on tbe side of the house and they’ll die under about 25 if I don’t tent and heat them.
That is cold for TX! Will the shrubs be fine?

Back
Top Bottom