LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Should allies get a spot in any acronym?

I can't weigh in on that properly
I love and appreciate allies very much. So very much. But, in my opinion, they get their own words/acronyms. If we are talking about LGBTQIA+ rights we don't need to talk about allies rights, do we? They already have all the rights? And the same with so many other scenarios.

I'm open to being wrong about this. I've only considered this for a few minutes.

I love and appreciate allies very much. So very much. But, in my opinion, they get their own words/acronyms. If we are talking about LGBTQIA+ rights we don't need to talk about allies rights, do we? They already have all the rights? And the same with so many other scenarios.

I'm open to being wrong about this. I've only considered this for a few minutes.

I am with you.

I'm on board with that (basically on board with whatever you guys conclude with this), and it makes sense

Back
Top Bottom