LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

i'm sorry wHAT
why is there training needed
literally the only skills needed are being supportive and non judgemental
That is definitely all that is needed at the basic human level. For anyone in a position of power though, I think greater understanding and introspection are necessary if you want to actively foster inclusiveness. Sort of like the difference between just being not a racist and being actively anti-racism. I didn’t look into the details of the course, but anti-bias training is growing more common. And at the very least, most government and university employees are required to take training on Title IX.

Just my two cents :confused:

That is definitely all that is needed at the basic human level. For anyone in a position of power though, I think greater understanding and introspection are necessary if you want to actively foster inclusiveness. Sort of like the difference between just being not a racist and being actively anti-racism. I didn’t look into the details of the course, but anti-bias training is growing more common. And at the very least, most government and university employees are required to take training on Title IX.

Just my two cents :confused:
THat makes sense!

gay rainbow GIF

Back
Top Bottom