LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Even as a member the LGBTQ+ community, I have no idea what some of this means.. or that LGBTQQIP2SAA was a thing...

View attachment 2705927
I was thinking the other day of the Native American culture(s) embracing feminine males and masculine females as 3rd and 4th 'gender groups'. Can't remember the exact tribe, learned it so long ago.

All the ally 'hate' posted is rather disappointing.
Be careful in 'fighting' back that you don't become like your enemy....
....damningly exclusionary.

I was thinking the other day of the Native American culture(s) embracing feminine males and masculine females as 3rd and 4th 'gender groups'. Can't remember the exact tribe, learned it so long ago.

I saw this referenced recently on a tv show. Many tribes believed there were five genders essentially breaking down to hyperfem, fem, neutral, masc, and hyper masc. They did not correlate to ones sexual organs. The "hypers" on both sides played key roles in tribal society and in many spiritual ceremonies. The 5 gendered ideology was one of the many things consciously targeted and eradicated by the Europeans.

https://indiancountrytoday.com/archive/two-spirits-one-heart-five-genders

In one of my college courses about 15 years ago now, we learned about the "berdache" third gender among some tribes, though sounds like the term is now questionable...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit

Y'all why is this entertainment weekly's logo 😭 😭 💀:
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 10.14.35 AM.png

and then they changed it to this :lau:

Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 10.14.30 AM.png

i think they got rid of it now tho

Back
Top Bottom