LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Covid?

I understand. I won't be participating in any group festivities this year. I long to, but personally feel the risks aren't worth it.
Yep. SF General officially went COVID-free (no patients in Covid ward) about a week ago and they intend to stay that way.

It usually brings about a million people to a city of 49 square miles — making physical distancing mathematically impossible. Let’s just say much of Pride isn’t the place to be if you don’t like bumping into total strangers.

The events that weren’t cancelled are being heavily restricted on capacity.

Our local organization did a drive thru Pride last year — probably the same this time.

Does anybody have public celebrations going on near them?

Gilroy City Hall
1623030816759.png

Source:
https://gilroydispatch.com/gilroy-shows-its-pride/

Yep. SF General officially went COVID-free (no patients in Covid ward) about a week ago and they intend to stay that way.

It usually brings about a million people to a city of 49 square miles — making physical distancing mathematically impossible. Let’s just say much of Pride isn’t the place to be if you don’t like bumping into total strangers.

The events that weren’t cancelled are being heavily restricted on capacity.

Our local organization did a drive thru Pride last year — probably the same this time.

Does anybody have public celebrations going on near them?
Wow! That's amazing about SF general being covid free!

I've traveled to SF 3 times for pride, and there were massive swarms of people. It was delightful for a celebration, but I completely understand the choice to prioritize safety.

Seattle, where I usually celebrate, is having a virtual pride. I think I'll check that out this year. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom