LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

She is a perfect little gentledoggy. Both my dogs threw up that day. I learned just cause they LOOK like they NEEDED just ONE MORE quail egg...they were probably full:)
1623382043886.png

E E G S

So like-- I just stumbled upon one of those threads on here where people were being pretty gross , and I just wanted to come here and say:
These people are irrelevant and outdated. Im incredibly sorry that some of the people on this sight are so small minded.
I ID as somewhere on the Ace spectrum - so I don't recieve much flack on my end & don't share this with anyone, really.
Anyways. I'm really sick of being fed poisonous thoughts & opinions, and I guess I'm checking in to make sure everyone's good here.
Y'all good?
Y'all... Like chickens here?

So like-- I just stumbled upon one of those threads on here where people were being pretty gross , and I just wanted to come here and say:
These people are irrelevant and outdated. Im incredibly sorry that some of the people on this sight are so small minded.
I ID as somewhere on the Ace spectrum - so I don't recieve much flack on my end & don't share this with anyone, really.
Anyways. I'm really sick of being fed poisonous thoughts & opinions, and I guess I'm checking in to make sure everyone's good here.
Y'all good?
Y'all... Like chickens here?
Thank you so much for checking in! 💖

Chickens are adorable. And so are ducks! What do you keep?

Back
Top Bottom