LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Ok so yesterday was sad for all of us bc we brought Pearl to the vet to put her to sleep, but at night my dad told me he loved me and that I was the most important thing in the world to him. not sure what outcome I was expecting but definitely not as good as that. Because he won't remember to refer to me as Bala at school (he has a terrible memory) he can just call me my birth name and she/her

Ok so yesterday was sad for all of us bc we brought Pearl to the vet to put her to sleep, but at night my dad told me he loved me and that I was the most important thing in the world to him. not sure what outcome I was expecting but definitely not as good as that. Because he won't remember to refer to me as Bala at school (he has a terrible memory) he can just call me my birth name and she/her
Sorry about Pearl....but great news about your Dad.

Sounds like everything turned out for the better. Glad it went well and very sorry to here about Pearl. Best of wishes 🙏

Don't think I ever told you all but I had decided to look for a second job, just in case I ever got fired. Well I got an interview at Safeway tomorrow at 11AM.
Safeway and Dollar Tree are side by side next door to each other.
I'm hoping that if I do get this second job, it's morning shift as I could do 6AM to whatever.

A few people have given me great advice on handling 2 jobs.

A person should at least put effort into using the correct name and pronouns, no one should be giving up before they even try.

Back
Top Bottom