LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm not sure why exactly some people respond to stuff just to be negative. :confused:
Me either. This thread was obviously not created for that, but instead, for friends to just hang out and talk about how they are doing. I don’t see how it’s any different from any regular chat thread.

I’m not LGBT, and a lot of people on here aren’t, but that doesn’t mean that we need to take away from those that are. If anyone has a problem, they can scroll past. It’s not that hard.

Big news to share! I got a second job!!!
It'll be at our local farmstore, Wilco. I'll be a cashier there but I will get to help out in other parts of the store, like where they sell the baby birds!!

I've actually made a decision to keep working at Dollar Tree for 2 more months before I give in my 2 weeks notice. It's been amazing working there but I feel a pull in another direction.

It'll be at our local farmstore, Wilco. I'll be a cashier there but I will get to help out in other parts of the store, like where they sell the baby birds!!

I've actually made a decision to keep working at Dollar Tree for 2 more months before I give in my 2 weeks notice. It's been amazing working there but I feel a pull in another direction.
Congrats! :ya

That’s so exciting!!

Congrats! That sounds awesome

Back
Top Bottom