LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm curious... When you guys came out, as bi, or gay, what did you then do? Might be a strange question, but, how do you meet people? What steps do you take to start dating? I dont know how to go about this, but I know I really want to.
I'm not out to anyone besides my closest friends and my siblings, but they were the ones that helped me figure it out in the first place so they weren't surprised and completely supportive. I've never dated anyone, too scared of getting hurt, but I'm hoping the right person will come along eventually.

I'm not out to anyone besides my closest friends and my siblings, but they were the ones that helped me figure it out in the first place so they weren't surprised and completely supportive. I've never dated anyone, too scared of getting hurt, but I'm hoping the right person will come along eventually.
it's really scary to me too. I'm not out yet either, and I've no experience in this area, so I have no idea what it'll be like to meet someone. Or how to meet them!

I'm curious... When you guys came out, as bi, or gay, what did you then do? Might be a strange question, but, how do you meet people? What steps do you take to start dating? I dont know how to go about this, but I know I really want to.
I'm bi/pan (still trying to determine which as it seems definitions/my understanding change every time I look it up). My friends and the family I live with have all been very accepting and such. I dated my best friend (lady) for two years. She was less sure about telling her family and being open about it. There were other reasons it didn't work out, but at least it was a learning experience.
I haven't dated many people. I did try like OKCupid or whatever for a while but ended up only meeting one person from that. We went on a couple dates but I just wasn't feeling it.
Sometimes you just get lucky I think.
I've known my husband for many years (since high school). We didn't really hang out until like four-five years ago. I started playing DnD with him and we got to know each other more. We were both in relationships when we first started playing. We came to realize what we actually wanted out of a relationship/partner. We each broke off our relationships with our respective partners at the time. And ended up dating each other after awhile.

My mom (who I'm not close with) was upset that I didn't tell her I was dating a lady right away (I actually didn't tell her, I think someone else did). But she's a very judgemental kind of person, I don't think she realizes that. When I was young, I found out my aunt was gay because she said something about it in a negative fashion. I would've found out otherwise when she got married some years later but that negativity towards those who are "different" made me cautious around her (as well as other reasons).

My ex straight up asked me if I was into their sex and when I responded that I wouldn't be opposed to trying it, we dated for 3.5 years before separating.

Now, I have no clue. I haven't dated anyone for the 4, almost 5 years since separating. One of my friends is on Bumble for dating

Big news! In October, I'll be taking a trip down to California!

Passed the driving test today! I pick up the temporary license on Tuesday. The actual card will be mailed later in the week

Also, for anyone curious. I picked up my temporary license yesterday and did a bit of extra driving by myself to get re-use to the car I'll be driving to work.
Was it also very scary for you all when you started driving by yourself?

am i the only one concerned by the sequence of events here?

that’s a 1,100 mile trip down the I5 for someone who has had their license for 5 months and is nervous driving…

Back
Top Bottom